Electronic Ballast, 110 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/277 V, Rapid Start, No Dimming
- Item # 4VMY7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ICN-2S110-SC
- Catalog Page # 475
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Rapid
- Ballast Lamp Type T12HO
- Ballast Family Centium(TM)
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Voltage 120/277
- Light Output High
- Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Amps AC 1.60 to 0.69
- Input Watts 190/194
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 110
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming No
- Ballast Dimming Type No Dimming
- Ballast Factor 0.89
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.98
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-11/16"
- Height 1-3/16"
- Wiring Type Series
- Number of F48T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F60T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F64T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F72T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F96T12 Lamps 1 or 2
Compliance and Restrictions
- Philips Advance Ballast Quick Guide
- Philips Advance Government Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Healthcare Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Education Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Industrial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Magnetic To Electronic T12 Cross Reference Sheet
- Philips Advance Commercial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips ICN2S110SC Spec Sheet
- Philips Electronic T12 Ballasts Brochure
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.