Electronic Ballast, 40 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/277 V, Rapid Start, No Dimming
- Item# 4FZN3
- Mfr. Model# ICN-2S40-N
- Catalog Page# 488
- UNSPSC# 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Rapid
- Ballast Lamp Type T12
- Ballast Family Centium(TM)
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Voltage 120/277
- Light Output Normal
- Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.62 to 0.26
- Input Watts 70 to 72
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 40
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming No
- Ballast Dimming Type No Dimming
- Ballast Factor 0.85
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.98
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 20%
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-5/16"
- Height 1"
- Wiring Type Series
- Number of F30T12 Lamps 2
- Number of F34T12 Lamps 2
- Number of F40T12 Lamps 2
- Number of F40T12 U-Bend Lamps 2
Compliance and Restrictions
- Philips Advance Ballast Quick Guide
- Philips Advance Government Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Commercial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Electronic T12 Ballasts Brochure
- Philips Magnetic To Electronic T12 Cross Reference Sheet
- Philips Advance Healthcare Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Education Applications Information Sheet
- Philips ICN2S40N Spec Sheet
- Philips Advance Industrial Applications Information Sheet
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5ZND2PHILIPS ADVANCE
Price $25.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.