Electronic Ballast, 54 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/277 V, Programmed Start, No Dimming
- Item # 24W561
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ICN-2S54-90C-N
- Catalog Page # 490
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Programmed
- Ballast Lamp Type T5HO
- Ballast Family Centium(TM)
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Voltage 120/277
- Light Output Normal
- Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Amps AC 1.00 to 0.43
- Input Watts 117 to 120
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 54
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming No
- Ballast Dimming Type No Dimming
- Ballast Factor 1
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.98
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-11/16"
- Height 1-1/8"
- Wiring Type Series
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Number of F50BX Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F54T5 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F55BX Lamps 1 or 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
- Philips Advance Government Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Commercial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Education Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Industrial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips ICN2S5490CN Spec Sheet
- Philips Advance Healthcare Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Electronic Fluorescent Ballasts Guide
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4KGG3LUMAPRO
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.