7 Watts LED Lamp, T8, Medium Bi-Pin (G13), 1050 Lumens, 3500K Bulb Color Temp., 1 EA
- Item # 52ZX60
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 541821
- Catalog Page # 506
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Bulb Shape T8
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Watts 7
- Bulb Color Temp. 3500K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Average Bulb Life 50,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82.0
- Bulb Type Linear
- Bulb Beam Angle 160 Degrees
- Lumens 1050
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Color Tuning No
- Light Distribution Omnidirectional
- Voltage Ballast Dependent
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 24"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation 7T8/24-3500 IF 10/1
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -4 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Bulb Finish Frosted
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards UL Listed, CE, RoHS Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.