6.0 Watts LED Lamp, PAR20, Medium Screw (E26), 500 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 48WE13
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 463687
- Catalog Page # 511
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Bulb Shape PAR20
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 6.0
- Wattage Equivalency 50W HAL
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Average Bulb Life 25,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 80.0
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Bulb Beam Angle 35 Degrees
- Lumens 500
- Color Tuning Dim to Warm
- Light Distribution Flood
- Voltage 120
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 2-1/2"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation 120V PAR20 SO 6W 35D 3000K DIM
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Bulb Finish Frosted
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant Yes
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 462F22PHILIPS
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.