LED Linear Lamp,Glass,18W,2100lm,5000K
- Item # 40CP61
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 456574
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Linear Lamp
- Bulb Shape T8
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Bulb Base Type Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Watts 18.0
- Wattage Equivalency 25W/28W/32W LFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 5000K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 5000K and Above, Daylight
- Average Bulb Life 36,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82.0
- Bulb Type Linear
- Bulb Beam Angle 240 Degrees
- Lumens 2100
- Color Tuning No
- Voltage 120-277
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 48"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation 17T8/48-5000 IF 10/1
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Rough Service No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 49ZC11LUMAPRO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.