17 Watts LED Lamp, T8, Medium Bi-Pin (G13), 2500 Lumens, 4000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 48RE89
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 463141
- Catalog Page # 508
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Bulb Shape T8
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Watts 17
- Wattage Equivalency 32W LFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 4000K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 4000 to 4999K, Cool White
- Average Bulb Life 70,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 80.0
- Bulb Type Linear
- Bulb Beam Angle 160 Degrees
- Lumens 2500
- Color Tuning No
- Voltage Ballast Dependent
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 48"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation 16.5T8/LED/48-4000 IF 10/1 UHO
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees C
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Bulb Finish Frosted
- Rough Service No
- High Output Yes
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards RoHS, UL Listed, CSA, NSF, DLC
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.