17.0 Watts LED Lamp, T8, Medium Bi-Pin (G13), 2500 Lumens, 3500K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item# 48RE88
- Mfr. Model# 463133
- Catalog Page# 523
- UNSPSC# 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Bulb Shape T8
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Watts 17.0
- Wattage Equivalency 32W LFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 3500K
- Bulb Technology LED
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Average Bulb Life 70,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 80
- Bulb Type Linear
- Bulb Beam Angle 160 Degrees
- Lumens 2500
- Color Tuning No
- Voltage 120-277
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 48"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation 16.5T8/LED/48-3500 IF 10/1 UHO
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees C
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Rough Service No
- High Output Yes
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards RoHS, UL Listed, CSA, NSF, DLC
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.