1/3 HP Sump/Battery Back-Up Combination System, Discharge NPT (In.): 1-1/2, Max. Flow (GPH): 4100
- Item# 4CUK3
- Mfr. Model# PS-C22
- Catalog Page# 3265
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sump/Battery Back-Up Combination System
- HP 1/3
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Voltage 115
- Voltage - Back-Up 12VDC
- Amps 3.8
- Amps - Back-Up 10
- Switch Type Caged Automatic Dual Float
- 12VDC Battery Charger 1.6 Amps
- Max. Flow (GPH) 4100
- Max. Flow (GPH) - Back-Up 2500
- Max. Head 29 ft.
- Max. Head (Ft.) - Back-Up 16
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.) - Back-Up 3/16
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 4100 (Primary); 2500 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 3000 (Primary); 1420 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 2770 (Primary); 1730 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 2580 (Primary) 150 (Secondary)
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 11"
- On Point (In.) 9 1/4 (Primary); 11 1/4 (Secondary)
- Off Point (In.) 10 seconds after the float drops which normally empties the pit (Primary) 30 Seconds (Secondary)
- Base Material Chrome Plated Steel (Primary); ABS (Secondary)
- Housing Material Cast Iron, Cast Aluminum (Primary); ABS (Secondary)
- Impeller Material Cast Iron (Primary); ABS (Secondary)
- Motor Type PSC (Primary) Brush type DC (Secondary)
- Duty Continuous (Primary); Intermittent (Secondary)
- Shaft Seal Dual Carbon Ceramic (Primary); Rulon (Secondary)
- Length 11"
- Width 8-7/8"
- Height 22-1/4"
- Cord Length 10 ft. (Primary); 7-1/2 ft. (Secondary)
- For Use With Mfr. No. B-2200
- Agency Compliance UL (Primary) UL CSA (Secondary)
- Includes 2 Pumps, Monitoring Controller, Battery Fill Bottle, Battery Box
- Off Point 10 seconds after the float drops which normally empties the pit (Primary) 30 Seconds (Secondary)
- On Point 9 1/4 (Primary); 11 1/4 (Secondary)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.