6.5 Amps, 1420 GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head, 7.3 Amps/GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head
- Item# 4NE46
- Mfr. Model# PHCC-1000
- Catalog Page# 2673
- UNSPSC# 26111710
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Backup Sump Pump
- 12VDC Battery Charger 0.4 Amp
- Amps/GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 8
- Amps/GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 7.3
- Amps/GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 6.5
- Amps/GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 3
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 2000
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 1420
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 1000
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 100
- Requires Battery, Sold Separately
- Includes Micro Reed Float Switch
- Agency Compliance UL - Transformer
- Alarm Yes
- Alarm Duration Continuous
- Alarm Output Audible, Visual
- Cord Length 8 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4" F
- Handle No
- Height 6-1/2"
- Housing Material Non-corrosive ABS
- Hz 60
- Impeller Material Non-corrosive ABS
- Length 4-1/2"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Max. Dia. Solids Clear Water
- Max. Head 15 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 14 in.
- Off Point Adjustable
- On Point Adjustable
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic with Rulon Seal
- Switch Type Micro-Reed
- Width 8-1/2"
- Amps 6.5
- Check Valve No
- Gauge/Conductor 16/2
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4NE45PHCC PRO SERIES
List Price $466.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.