16.00 Amps Battery Backup Sump Pump with 13.5 Amps/GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head
- Item # 1APP3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PHCC-2400
- Catalog Page # 2673
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Backup Sump Pump
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 3100
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 17 ft.
- Cord Length - Pumps 8 ft.
- Alarm Included Yes
- Alarm Duration - Pumps Continuous
- Alarm Output - Pumps Audible, Dry Contact Remote Terminal, Visual
- 12VDC Battery Charger 13A
- Amps/GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 15
- Amps/GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 13.5
- Amps/GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 12
- Amps/GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 8
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 4000
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 2400
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 600
- Requires Battery, Sold Separately
- Handle No
- Height 8-1/2"
- Pump Body Material ABS
- Hz 60
- Impeller Material - Pumps Fiber Filled Polycarbonate
- Length 4-1/2"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Max. Diameter Solids Clear Water
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 12"
- Off Point Adjustable
- On Point Adjustable
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic
- Switch Type - Pumps Dual Micro Reed, Protective Cage
- Width 9"
- Check Valve No
- Gauge/Conductor 14/2
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Item - Sump Pumps Battery Backup Sump Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4NE45PHCC PRO SERIES
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.