1/3 HP Sump/Battery Back-Up System Discharge NPT: 1-1/2" F with 3900 Max Flow (GPH)
- Item # 4CUK2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PS-C33
- Catalog Page # 2613
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sump/Battery Back-Up System
- Pump HP 1/3
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Voltage - Back-Up 12VDC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2" F
- Max. Flow (GPH) - Pumps 3900
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 59 (Primary), 51.67 (Secondary)
- Amps - Pumps 4.00
- Amps - Back-Up 16.00
- Switch Type - Pumps Caged Automatic Dual Float
- 12VDC Battery Charger 13 Amps
- Max. Flow (GPH) 3900
- Max. Flow (GPH) - Back-Up 4000
- Max. Head - Pumps 30 ft.
- Max. Head (Ft.) - Back-Up 17
- Max. Diameter Solids 7/8"
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.) - Back-Up 1/8
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 3900 (Primary), 4000 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 3540 (Primary), 3100 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 3000 (Primary); 2400 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 2520 (Primary) 600 (Secondary)
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 11"
- Off Point 10 seconds after the float drops which normally empties the pit (Primary) 30 Seconds (Secondary)
- On Point 9 1/2 (Primary); 11 1/2 (Secondary)
- Base Material Non-corrosive Polypro. Strainer (Primary) ABS (Secondary)
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron, Stainless Steel (Primary), ABS (Secondary)
- Impeller Material - Pumps Polycarbonate
- Motor Type PSC (Primary); Brush type DC (Secondary)
- Duty Continuous (Primary); Intermittent (Secondary)
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Dual Carbon Ceramic (Primary); Rulon (Secondary)
- Length 11"
- Width 10"
- Height 22-1/4"
- Cord Length - Pumps 10 ft. (Primary), 7 ft. (Secondary)
- For Use With Mfr. No. B-2200
- Agency Compliance UL (Primary)
- Includes 2 Pumps, Monitoring Controller, Battery Fill Bottle, Battery Box
- Alarm Included Yes
- Item - Sump Pumps Sump/Battery Back-Up System
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.