5" Flap Disc, Radial, 7/8" Mounting Hole, Coarse, 40 Grit Zirconia Alumina, 1 EA
- Item # 33N395
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 67196
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31191506
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
Country of Origin Germany Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Unique CURVE discs are designed to grind and finish filet welds. Radial shape allows the edge of the disc to grind and blend like no other flap disc. The Zirconia discs work best on steel and aluminum.
- Item Flap Disc
- Abrasive Disc Type Radial
- Disc Diameter 5"
- Mounting Hole Size 7/8"
- Abrasive Grit 40
- Abrasive Grade Coarse
- Disc Backing Material Fiberglass
- Abrasive Material Zirconia Alumina
- Series SGP CURVE
- Backing Weight Consumable
- Max. RPM 13,300
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions