Full Body Harness with 310 lb. Weight Capacity, Black/Yellow, L/XL
- Item # 19TR71
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C71AAA 2U
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H8791
- UNSPSC # 21102202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Full Body Harness
- Harness Application Construction,General Industry
- Harness Size L/XL
- Weight Capacity 310 lb.
- Back D-Ring Yes
- Front D-Ring Yes
- Side D-Rings Yes
- Shoulder Strap Buckles Friction / Pass-Through
- Chest Strap Buckles None
- Leg Strap Buckles Friction / Pass Through
- Subpelvic Strap No
- Color Black/Yellow
- Webbing Material Polyester
- Harness Buckle Material Steel
- Harness D-Ring Material Aluminum
- Stretchable No
- Tensile Strength 5000 lb.
- Adjustable Yes
- Standards ANSI Z359.1, NFPA 1983 Class III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 49XM19HONEYWELL MILLER
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.