1/2" dia. Polyester Arborist Rescue Rope, Yellow, 600 ft.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Rope Sub-Category Arborist
- Rope Material Polyester
- Rope Type Static
- Rope Item Rescue Rope
- Rope Construction 32 Strand Braid Kernmantle
- Rope Dia. 1/2"
- Length 600 ft.
- Working Load Limit 900 lb.
- Tensile Strength 9000 lb.
- Min. Breaking Strength (MBS) 12.2 kN
- Elongation at 300 lb. 3.9%
- Elongation at 10% MBS 7.7%
- Carrying Weight 7.7 lbs per 100 ft.
- Package Type Spool
- Color Yellow
- Standards NFPA G
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Ecuador, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Sweden, Singapore, and Slovenia.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.