Chain and Cable Lubricant, 55 gal. Drum, Synthetic Oil Chemical Base, Amber Color
- Item # 6HXH9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PR-500-055
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chain, Cable, and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Chain and Cable Lubricant Type Chain and Cable Lubricant
- Lubricant Container Drum
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Lubricant Additives Diester
- Max. Operating Temp. 545 Degrees F
- Min. Operating Temp. -26 Degrees F
- Properties- Chain,Cable Lubricants Colorless,Odorless
- Net Weight 436 lb.
- Color Amber
- Flash Point 505 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.95
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Application Conveyor Roller Ball Bearing Chains, Pin, Roller Chains, Slides, Gears in High Humidity Food Processing Equipment
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H2, ISO 100 (SAE 30)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.