Gear Oil, 1 gal. Container Size
- Item # 6HXL6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GEARSYN FGG-460-001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Gear Oil Gear Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 460
- SAE Grade 140
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. -30 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 565 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 142
- Flash Point 445 Degrees F
- Pour Point -18 Degrees C
- Container Style Jug
- Color Clear
- Standards NSF H-1, FDA Approved, Meet USDA 1998 Guidelines
- Application For Gear Systems Operating in the Food Processing Industries
- Specific Gravity 0.883
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
- AGMA Standard 7
- Extreme Pressure Use No
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.