Gear Oil, 1 gal. Container Size
- Item # 6HXL1
- Mfr. Model # GEARSYN FGG-220-001
- Catalog Page # 2511
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gear Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 220
- SAE Grade 90
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. -30 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 585 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 158
- Flash Point 445 Degrees F
- Pour Point -6 Degrees C
- Container Type Can
- Color Clear
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards NSF H-1, FDA Approved, Meet USDA 1998 Guidelines
- Application For Gear Systems Operating in the Food Processing Industries
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.878
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.