Food Grade Proofer Chain Lubricant, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item# 6HXJ3
- Mfr. Model# PMO FG-100-055
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Food Grade Proofer Chain Lubricant
- Chemical Base Semi-Synthetic
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- Min. Operating Temp. -24 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- Color Clear
- Flash Point 370 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.86
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Application Refrigerated, Room Temperature, Cooler Rack Conveyor Chain Applications Where Incidental Food Contact May Occur
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6HXJ4PETROCHEM
Price $411.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.