Synthetic Proofer Chain Lubricant, 5 gal. Container Size
- Item# 2HTJ1
- Mfr. Model# PR FG-150
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121806
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Synthetic Proofer Chain Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Bucket
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 580 Degrees F
- Color Clear
- Flash Point 515 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.84
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Application Protection From Wear, Rust, Sludge for Chains, that Operate in High Humid Environments Where Incidental Food Contact May Occur
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1, Meets USDA 1998 H1 Guidelines and Complies with F.D.A. 21 CFR 1778.3570, ISO 150
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2HTH8PETROCHEM
Price $517.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.