Oven Lubricant, -4°F to 670 Degrees F, No Additives, 55 gal. Drum
- Item # 6HXF7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FOODSAFE PETRO-SYN FG-220-055
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Oven Lubricant
- Item Oven Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. -4 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 670 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Drum
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant Color Amber
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Flash Point 625 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.95
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Application chains, gears, drives, hinges, garage door guides.
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1, USDA H-1 and Title 21 CFR Section 178.350 FDA requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.