Chain, Cable, and Wire Rope Lubricant, 55 gal. Container Size, 440 lb. Net Weight
- Item # 6HXG0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HT-2000-055
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chain, Cable, and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Lubricant Additives POE
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- Min. Operating Temp. -25 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 655 Degrees F
- Net Weight 440 lb.
- Color Amber
- Flash Point 608 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.99
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Application Lubrication of Oven Chains
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H2, Meets USDA 1998 H-2 Guidelines
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.