Multipurpose Lubricant, -25°F to 655 Degrees F, No Additives, 11 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 2HTJ6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PETRO-GARD PURE LUBE
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121806
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Multipurpose Lubricant
- Item Multipurpose Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. -25 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 655 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 11 oz.
- Lubricant Color Yellow
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Flash Point 604 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.99
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Application Recommended for Lubricating, Waterproofing,, Protecting All Types of Components Found in Electrical Applications
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H2, Meets USDA 1998 Guidelines
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.