Lubricant/Penetrant, -13°F to 295 Degrees F, No Additives, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 45VF92
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BIOTECH FGPL-005
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Lubricant
- Item Lubricant/Penetrant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. -13 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 295 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Pail
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 39 oz.
- Flash Point 295 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- VOC Content 0
- Application These air tool oils provide excellent lubrication for both rotary and reciprocating types of air tools, such as chipping hammers, impact wrenches, air motors, grinders, reamers, drills, etc. They can be fed through an airline lubricator or by a squirt can directly into the tool through the quick coupling air connection. These products have exceptional benefits over petroleum oils in these applications because there is direct danger of polluting the air, water, soil, or work environment through loss of the lubricant.
- Standards ASTM B117, ASTM D1748, ASTM D877
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.