Hydraulic and Food Machinery Oil, 5 gal. Container Size
- Item # 40P272
- Mfr. Model # FOODSAFE FMO 100-005
- Catalog Page # 2512
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic and Food Machinery Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 100
- SAE Grade 30
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. 15 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 112
- Flash Point 232 Degrees C
- Pour Point -9 Degrees C
- Container Type Pail
- Color White
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards NSF H-1, ASTM
- Application Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatic Lubricators, Light Duty Air Compressors, Chains, Bearings, Vacuum Pumps, Blowers, Slideways
- Four-Ball Wear 0.44mm
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.