Mineral Divider Oil, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 40P252
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FOODSAFE DIVIDER OIL 90-005
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Machine Oils Divider Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 15/22
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H3 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. 10 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 375 Degrees F
- Flash Point 190 Degrees F
- Pour Point -12 Degrees C
- Container Style Pail
- Color Clear
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards NSF H-1, H-3, FDA 21 CRF 172.878 and 21 CFR 178.3570
- Application Dividers, Slicers and Release Agent
- Specific Gravity 0.8180 to 0.8800 at 25 Degrees C
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.