Air Tool Lubricant, 1 gal. Container Size
- Item# 40P261
- Mfr. Model# FOODSAFE AIRLINE TOOL FG-46-001
- Catalog Page# 2502
- UNSPSC# 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Tool Lubricant
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1
- Min. Operating Temp. -63 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 485 Degrees F
- Flash Point 485 Degrees F
- Container Type Jug
- Color Clear
- Standards Approved By The USDA. For H-1 Applications (Lubricants with Possible Food Contact and Comply with The Requirements of F.D.A. 21 Cfr 1778.3570
- Application These air tool oils provide excellent lubrication for both rotary and reciprocating types of air tools, such as chipping hammers, impact wrenches, air motors, grinders, reamers, drills, etc. They can be fed through an airline lubricator or by a squirt can directly into the tool through the quick coupling air connection. These products have exceptional benefits over petroleum oils in these applications because there is direct danger of polluting the air, water, soil, or work environment through loss of the lubricant.
- Specific Gravity 0.83
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.