Oven Conveyor Chain Lubricant, 5 gal. Container Size
- Item # 3NLK2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FOODSAFE WHITE-GRAPHITE FG-220
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Oven Conveyor Chain Lubricant
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Bucket
- Min. Operating Temp. -4 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 605 Degrees F
- Color White
- Flash Point 605 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.95
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Incidental Contact with Food In/Around Food Processing Equipment on Bakery Conveyor Roller Ball Bearing Chains, Pin/Roller Chains, Tortilla Chains, Slides, Gears
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1, Meets USDA 1998 Guidelines, meets all the requirements of FDA regulations 21 CFR 178.3750
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1WVK8SLIP PLATE
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.