FOODSAFE HYDRAULIC FG-68, Hydraulic Oil, 5 gal. Container Size
- Item# 3NLL5
- Mfr. Model# FOODSAFE HYDRAULIC FG-68-005
- Catalog Page# 2512
- UNSPSC# 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 68
- SAE Grade 20W
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1
- Min. Operating Temp. 5 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 445 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 100
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Pour Point -5 Degrees F
- Container Type Pail
- Color Clear
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards NSF H-1 Registered For Incidental Contact With Food, FDA Approved, Meet USDA 1998 Guidelines
- Application For Food Processing Equipment, Air Compressors, Airline Applications, High Pressure Hydraulic Systems, Cooler Conveyor and Proofer Conveyor Chains
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.870
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2VXL1RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
List Price $65.40 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.