Chain and Cable Lubricant, 5 gal. Pail, Synthetic Oil Chemical Base, Clear Color
- Item # 2HTH9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PR FG-15
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121806
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chain, Cable, and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Chain and Cable Lubricant Type Chain and Cable Lubricant
- Lubricant Container Pail
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Lubricant Additives PAO
- Max. Operating Temp. 430 Degrees F
- Min. Operating Temp. -85 Degrees F
- Cable Lubricants Light Weight Viscosity
- Properties- Chain Light Weight Viscosity
- Net Weight 40 lb.
- Color Clear
- Flash Point 370 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.81
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Application Protection From Wear, Rust, Sludge for Conveyor Roller Ball Bearing Chains, that Operate in Dry Environments Where Incidental Food Contact May Occur
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1, Meets USDA 1998 H1 Guidelines and Complies with F.D.A. 21 CFR 1778.3570, ISO 15, SAE 5W
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.