Air Tool Oil, 5 gal. Container Size
- Item # 6HXJ8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AIRGUARD 32-005
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Tool Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 32
- SAE Grade 10W
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. -50 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 134
- Flash Point 425 Degrees F
- Pour Point -55 Degrees F
- Container Type Pail
- Color Amber
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards NSF H-2
- Application For Air Line Tools
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity Less Than1
- For Use With Air Line Tools
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.