Air Tool Lubricant, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item # 45VG25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AIRLINE TOOL FG-055
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Tool Lubricant
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. -67 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 460 Degrees F
- Container Type Drum
- Color Clear
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1, ASTM D1298, ASTM D97, ASTM B117, ASTM D130, USDA Rating
- Application Release Agent for grills, Ovens, Loaf Pans, Chopping Board, Honing Oil, boning benches, canning lids, as a knife cutting and honing oil, or other hard surfaces in contact with meat, fish, and poultry food products to prevent food from adhering during processing. safest product to prevent sticking of corn tortillas, corn chips, tacos, pizzas, potato chips, pretzels, cookies, cakes, candies, etc., on belts and conveyors, or metal slats in ovens. It performs as a protective anti-rust film, as a release agent on gaskets or seals of lids and tank closures, and as a light general purpose lubricant in applications, 21 CFR 178.3570
- Specific Gravity 0.83
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.