55 gal. Drum of Compressor Oil
- Item # 45VG26
- Mfr. Model # SYNCOMP PAO-32-055
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 12181601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compressor Oil
- Base Polyalphaolefin
- Food Grade No
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- SAE Grade 10
- ISO Viscosity Grade 32
- Flash Point 490 Degrees F (254 Degrees C)
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Pour Point -63 Degrees C
- Specific Gravity 0.851
- Temp. Range -81 Degrees to 490 Degrees F
- Viscosity @ 100C 5.80 cSt
- Viscosity @ 40C 32 cSt
- Viscosity Index 126
- Application Gear Head Motors, Drip Oilers, Air-Oilers, Air-Tools, Water Pumps, Bearings, Machine Oil, Roller Chains, Cables, Hydraulic And Circulating Oils, Etc., And General Lubrication. These Products May Also Be Used In Reduction Units Where Original Equipment Manufactures OEM Require An R&O Lubricant I.E. Afnor Nfe 48-600 Hl, Din 51524 Part 1, And Denison Hf-1 Fluids, Compressors, Especially Portable And Stationary Rotary Vane And Screw Compressors As Well As In Single-Stage, Two-Stage, And Multistage Reciprocating Compressors, And Are Compatible In Ammonia Refrigerant Systems
- Standards ASTM
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.