RTV Silicone Sealant, 13 oz Cartridge
- Item# 3DPK1
- Mfr. Model# 24105
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31201616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item RTV Silicone Sealant
- Type Increased Oil Resistance
- Size 13 oz.
- Color Black
- Temp. Range -65 to 500 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.26
- Viscosity Paste
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Application Time 2 min.
- Substrates Aluminum, Brass, Iron, Steel, Glass, Plastic, Stone, Wood
- Characteristics Fast Curing, Sensor Safe, Low Odor, Noncorrosive, Fills Gaps up to 0.25"
- Application Use on Rigid Or Flexible Flanges, Also on Pump Housings, Machine Tools, Compressors, Gearboxes, Transmission Pans, Valve Covers, and Oil Pans
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.