High Temp. Red RTV Silicone Sealant, 11 oz.
- Item # 2GXZ1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 81409
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item RTV Silicone Sealant
- Type High Temp.
- Size 11 oz.
- Color Red
- Temp. Range -65 to 650 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.05
- Viscosity Paste
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Begins to Harden 2 hr.
- Substrates Aluminum, Brass, Iron, Steel, Glass, Plastic, Stone, Wood
- Characteristics Single RTV Compound Designed to Provide Formed-In-Place Gaskets For Mechanical Assemblies
- Application Used for Sealing Panels, Window Plates, Flues, and High Temperature Applications
- Standards Meets Mil Spec Mil-A-46106B, Type I and ANSI/NSF Standard 51
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1FBH9PROSEAL
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.