Gasket Sealant, 11 oz Tube, Black
- Item# 2GXY1
- Mfr. Model# 80011
- Catalog Page# 2786
- UNSPSC# 31201616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gasket Sealant
- Type Slow Dry, Flexible Cure
- Size 11 oz.
- Color Black
- Temp. Range -65 to 400 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.50
- Viscosity Paste
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Application Time 4 hr.
- Substrates Aluminum, Brass, Iron, Steel, Cork, Glass, Rubber, Felt, Plastic
- Characteristics Seals Flanges, Fittings, Connections and Flexible Assemblies Against Leakage
- Application Used for Cover Plates and Threaded and Hose Connections
- Standards Meets Mil Spec Mil-S-45180D, Type II
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4UH10MOMENTIVE
Price $16.11 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.