Black Permanent Pavement Repair, 30 lb. Pail, Coverage: 3 sq. ft. @ 1"
- Item # 13R450
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PP-30-CP
- Catalog Page # 1617
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Mortars and Patching Cements
- Item Permanent Pavement Repair
- Color Black
- Container Size 30 lb.
- Container Style Pail
- Coverage 3 sq. ft. @ 1"
- VOC 0g/L
- Flash Point 250 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Starts to Harden 1 min.
- Full Cure Time 1 min.
- For Use On Surface Material Asphalt,Concrete,Steel,Wood
- Application May Be Used In Any Temperature Or Weather Condition, Pour Directly From The Bag
- For Use With Asphalt or Concrete Pavement
- Characteristics Paving Repair Compound Rapidly, Safely and Effectively Patches Potholes, Utility Cuts and Cracks or other Parking Area Problems, Bonds Equally Well to Dry or Damp or Wet Surfaces
- Cured Color Family Blacks
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.