9" x 9" x 24" 30 Amp Level 2 Commercial Electric Vehicle Charger
- Item# 13M597
- Mfr. Model# PS2000
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
PEP Commercial Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
PEP Stations are the premium solution to electric vehicle charging. Their distinctive styling provides the property owner with a design that is complimentary to building architecture, adding value, curb appeal, and supports a green commitment to reducing emissions.
PEP Stations Features
• Dual Port Level 2 Charging Station
• ADA Compliant
• Rugged Brushed Stainless Steel Construction
• High Visibility Coil Cord Cable Management
• Simple, easy to use weatherproof display
• Concrete Pedestal – No Unsightly Bollards Required
All PEP Stations require Internet access. This connectivity provides the following capabilities:
• Reporting – PEP maintains usage statistics on a per-station and aggregate basis. This information will be distributed to registered users on a monthly basis.
• Rate Management – Station Owners may set the hourly fee for credit card billing.
• Access Management – PEP Stations can be configured to accept Free Access Cards or Credit Card use.
• Hours of Operation – PEP Stations can be configured for time of day operation
- Item Level 2 Commercial Electric Vehicle Charger
- Mount Type Wall or Pedestal
- Number of Connectors 2
- Voltage 208/240 VAC
- Amps 30
- Cable Length 18 Ft.
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 3R
- RFID Reader Yes
- Plug Type SAE J1772
- Height 24"
- Width 9"
- Depth 9"
- Hz 50/60
- Phase 1
- Communication Port Cat5
- Standards UL, cUL, NEC, SAE
Compliance and Restrictions