3/8" Push Connect Polypropylene Water Filter System, 0.5 gpm, 150 psi
- Item # 1ECT1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 158720-75
- Catalog Page # 2755
- UNSPSC # 40161502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Filter System
- Microns 50
- Flow Rate 0.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Pressure Drop 1 psi
- Service Life 500 gal.
- With Gauge/Without Gauge Without Gauge
- With Valve/Without Valve Without Valve
- Overall Height 11-5/8"
- Overall Width 2-7/8"
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required 1
- Connection 3/8" Push Connect
- Color White
- Filter Media Granular Carbon
- Reduces Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Head Material Polypropylene
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Includes Head, Bracket and CGAC Cartridge
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.