Flexible Metal Hose Assembly, 321 Stainless Steel, 2", 18"
- Item # 4DYA3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FTG-32-A-E-18
- Catalog Page # 2607
- UNSPSC # 40142007
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 4.6 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These corrugated metal hoses have a 321 stainless-steel inner hose and a 304 stainless-steel braided cover. 321 stainless steel can withstand very high temperatures. It has high strength, resists scaling, and provides phase stability with resistance to subsequent aqueous corrosion. 304 stainless steel can be sanitized. It can withstand corrosion from most oxidizing acids but is susceptible to corrosion from chloride solutions or from high-saline environments like coastal regions.Corrugated metal hoses (also known as jacketed hoses) are ideal for conveying products that need to be heated or cooled during transfer. They are used in asphalt and hot-mix plants and the food, beverage, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical industries. These hoses consist of a flexible inner metal hose enclosed in a flexible metal outer hose (or jacket). Fittings on the ends of these hoses prevent any material that is being conveyed through the inner or outer hose from moving into the other hose. This allows the inner and outer hoses to be used to convey different materials. For example, steam or hot oils can be circulated through the outer hose to keep viscous material in the inner hose warm and fluid.
- Item Flexible Metal Hose Assembly
- Hose Inside Dia. 2"
- Hose Length 18"
- Hose Tube Material 321 Stainless Steel
- Hose Cover Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Max. Working Pressure @ 70 F 516 psi
- Temp. Range 1500 Degrees F
- Standards ISO 10380 TYPE 2 COMPLIANT; ASME B31.1 & B31.3; ASTM A240, ASTM A580, ASME BPV SEC. IX; COMPLIES TO PED 97/23/EC CATEGORIES I, II, III, V
- Dynamic Min. Bend Radius (In.) 15
- Hose Fitting A Material Carbon Steel
- Hose Fitting B Material Carbon Steel
- Hose Fitting A Type FJIC
- Hose Fitting B Type MNPT
- Hose Fitting A Size 2-1/2"
- Hose Fitting B Size 2"
- Compatible Chemicals Ethyl (Ethanol), Methyl (Methanol), Antifreeze (Coolant), Gasoline, Kerosene, Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Fluid (Petroleum), Hydraulic Fluid (Synthetic), Ethyl Acetate, Biodiesel, Formaldehyde, Ammonium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide (50%), Fresh Water, Motor Oil, E85, Automatic Transmission Fluid, Brake Fluid, Naphtha, Paint, Air, Fuel Oil, LP Gas
- Not Recommended Chemicals Acetic Acid (Glacial), Acetic Acid 20%, Acetic Acid 80%, Chromic Acid 5%, Chromic Acid 10%, Chromic Acid 30%, Chromic Acid 50%, Citric Acid 50%, Formic Acid, Hydrochloric/Muriatic Acid (20%), Hydrochloric/Muriatic Acid (37%), Hydrochloric/Muriatic Acid (100%), Hydrofluoric Acid (20%), Hydrofluoric Acid (75%), Hydrofluoric Acid 100%, Nitric Acid (10% Solution), Nitric Acid (20% Solution), Nitric Acid (50% Solution), Nitric Acid (Concentrated Solution), Phosphoric Acid (40% Solution), Sulfuric Acid (to 10%), Sulfuric Acid (10% - 75%), Sulfuric Acid (75% - 100%), Acetone, Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda (20%), Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda (50%), Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda (80%), Sodium Hypochlorite/Bleach (to 20%), Salt Water, Sodium Bisulfate, Sodium Bisulfite, Trichlorethylene (50%), Anhydrous Ammonia, Ammonia (Liquids)
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?