Xenon Mini Flashlight, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 11, Yellow, 4.09"
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mini Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Safety Rated Class I, Div. 1
- Light Technology Xenon
- Flashlight Battery Size AAA
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Rechargeable No
- Length 4.09"
- Body Dia. 0.54"
- Lumens 11
- Lumens Range 0 to 49
- Maximum Lumens Output 11
- Run Time on High Setting 1.5 hr.
- Body Color Yellow
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Number of Batteries 2
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 1.5 hr.
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Switch Type Twist
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Safety Rating Class I, Div. 1, Groups C,D; T3C; UL
- Beam Distance 45m
- Light Output Modes High
- Special Light Output Mode No Special Light Output
- Water Penetration Rating IPX7
- Standards CSA, ETL, IECex
- Peak Beam Intensity 571cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.