LED Headlamp, Plastic, 100,000 hr. Lamp Life, Maximum Lumens Output: 19, Black
- Item# 3WY40
- Mfr. Model# 2640-030-110-G
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Headlamp
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Safety Rated Class I, Div. 2
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Flashlight Battery Size AA
- Lumens 19/16
- Number of Batteries 4
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 2/17 hr.
- Lumens Range 0 to 49
- Run Time on High Setting 2 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 19
- Lamp Type LED
- Lamp Life 100,000 hr.
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Plastic
- Weight with Batteries 10.09 oz.
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Switch Type Push Button
- Beam Distance 46/20m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Safety Rating Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T3
- Standards CE, EX, UL
- Peak Beam Intensity 586/103cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.