5.4W LED Foldable Remote Area Lighting System, Black, 12,000/2800 Lumens
- Item # 33N190
- Mfr. Model # 9470B
- Catalog Page # 536
- UNSPSC # 39112001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Remote Area Lighting System
- Type - Job Site Lighting Foldable
- Power Source - Job Site Lighting Dual (AC/DC)
- Lumens 12,000/2800
- Number of Lamp Heads 4
- Run Time - Job Site Lights 7/40 hr.
- Charge Time 8 hr.
- Battery Chemistry Sealed Lead Acid
- Cord Length - Job Site Lighting 6 ft.
- Max. Extension Height 72-51/64"
- Light Source- Lighting LED
- Light Distribution - Job Site Lighting Flood
- IP Rating IP54
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Voltage 12VDC
- Lamp Watts 5.4
- Color Black
- Item - Job Site Lighting Remote Area Lighting System
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Includes Charger
- Standards CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 33N191PELICAN
List Price $4,200.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.