Lantern, LED, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 588, Yellow, 8.75"
- Item # 49XK76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9415
- Catalog Page # 530
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lantern
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Light Technology LED
- Flashlight Battery Size C
- Flashlight Battery Type NiMH
- Safety Rated Class I, Div. 1
- Rechargeable Yes
- Lumens 588/244
- Lumens Range 250 to 449
- Maximum Lumens Output 588
- Length 8.75"
- Run Time on High Setting 4.5 hr.
- Body Color Yellow
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Number of Batteries 4
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 4.5/11.5 hr.
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Plastic
- Beam Distance 288/176m
- Weight with Batteries 3.06 lb.
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed, Flood
- Special Light Output Mode Strobe
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Safety Rating Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D
- Peak Beam Intensity 20,792/7,787cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.