LED Headlamp, Plastic, 50,000 hr. Lamp Life, Maximum Lumens Output: 32, Black
- Item # 49XK74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2745C
- Catalog Page # 528
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Headlamp
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Safety Rated Class I, Div. 1
- Light Technology LED
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Flashlight Battery Size AAA
- Lumens 33/17
- Lumens Range 0 to 49
- Maximum Lumens Output 32
- Run Time on High Setting 20 hr.
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Body Color Black
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Special Light Output Mode Strobe
- Number of Batteries 3
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 20/40 hr.
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Flashlight Beam Type Adjustable, Spot
- Weight with Batteries 3.30 oz.
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Switch Type Push Button
- Mounting Type Strap
- Beam Distance 35/25m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Safety Rating Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D
- Standards IECEX
- Peak Beam Intensity 309/155cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.