Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 3
- Item # 29AT96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T4932SCH-002
- Catalog Page # 3087
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 3
- Stages Cool 2
- Temp. Settings per Day 4
- Programs per Week 7
- Terminal Designations C, W1 (B/O), W2 (AUX), G, A, E, Y1, Y2, RH, RC, SC, S1, S2, S3
- WiFi Capability No
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan Switching Auto-On
- Display Size 4 Sq. In.
- Display Type LCD, Backlit
- Display Color Blue
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan Yes
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control Yes
- Dehumidification Control Yes
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Temporary Program Override Yes
- Temporary Temperature Hold Yes
- Filter Indicator Yes
- Temperature Limiting Yes
- Battery Backup Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible Yes
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- Voltage 24VAC
- 750mV Compatible No
- Mounting Type Horizontal
- Height 4-5/16"
- Width 5-23/32"
- Depth 1-5/16"
- Color White
- Control Range 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Features Occupancy Activation By User Button Push or Occupancy Detection, SD Card Interface, Locking Cover, Separate Temperature Limit Adjustment for Heat and Cool Set Points, Humidity Control Outputs
- For Use With SB200-001 Occupancy Sensor, SP155-017 INDOOR REMOTE SENSOR, 70327 OUTDOOR REMOTE SENSOR, 70481 SD Card Performance PRO
- Includes 2 AA Batteries
- Agency Compliance ASHRAE 90.1-9, California Title 24
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.