Low V T-Stat, Stages Heat 3, Stages Cool 2
- Item# 2NCA9
- Mfr. Model# TH170-002
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 3
- Stages Cool 2
- Terminal Designations Y1,Y2,W,G,G1,G2,O,H
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off-Aux-Setback
- Fan Switching Auto-On or High-Low-Auto
- Display LCD, Backlit
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan Yes
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control Yes
- Dehumidification Control Yes
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Filter Indicator No
- Battery Backup No
- Low Battery Indicator No
- Batteries Included No
- Dual Transformer Compatible No
- Power Method Hardwired
- Voltage 24VAC
- 750mV Compatible No
- Height 4"
- Width 6"
- Depth 1"
- Mounting Type Horizontal
- Color White
- Control Range 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Features (13) Selectable Humidity and Economizer Stragegies for 24 Heat Pump Systems, Dehumidification and Humidity Control, Can be Used with Occupancy Sensor
- For Use With Commercial HVAC Heat Pump Applications
- Includes Remote Sensor and Mounting Hardware
- Agency Compliance UL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.