Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heating and Cooling, 24, 120 to 277VAC
- Item# 4E636
- Mfr. Model# TF115-001
- Catalog Page# 3781
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 40 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Differential +/- 3 Degrees F
- Height 7"
- Width 3"
- Depth 2-39/64"
- Temp. Sensitivity +/- 3 Degrees F
- Sensor Type Stainless Steel, Fluid Filled Coil
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1-1/4"
- Features Agricultural Temperature Control, Tolerate Continuous Spraying with Water, High Humidity, Airborne Contaminants, Resistant to Corrosive Conditions, Ventilation Control
- For Use With Agricultural, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Color Gray
- Application Heating and Cooling
- Enclosure Type Rain Tight NEMA 4X
- Voltage Range 24, 120 to 277VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 12A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 80A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 60A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 25A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 20A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Surface
- Mounting Location Indoor/Outdoor
- Number of Stages 1
- Standards UL, CSA, NEC 547
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.