Fan Coil Thermostat, Electric Line Voltage, Electric Low Voltage
- Item # 4MY96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TA155-046
- Catalog Page # 3028
- UNSPSC # 41112209
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
With solid state accuracy and efficiency this Peco fan coil thermostat is suitable for use in HVAC systems and in fan coil unit, PTAC unit, and fan control applications. Thermostat outputs can be connected to valves, relays, and similar pilot-duty loads. The fan and system switches can handle resistive and inductive loads.
- Item Fan Coil Thermostat
- Fan Coil Thermostat Type Electric Line Voltage, Electric Low Voltage
- Thermostat Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action One Opens, One Closes on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Thermostat Control Range 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential (Deg. F) 3
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating/Cooling
- Thermostat Number of Pipes 4
- Thermostat Number of Speeds 3
- Thermostat Item Fan Coil Thermostat
- Fan Switching Hi-Med-Low
- System Switching Heat-Off-Cool
- Sensor Type Bimetal
- Height (In.) 4-1/2
- Width (In.) 2-7/8
- Depth (In.) 1-1/16
- Color White
- Display Analog
- Enclosure Type Plastic
- Voltage 24 to 277
- Rated For Pilot Duty Yes 125 VA
- Mounting Position Installs on a standard 2" x 4" box
- Number of Stages 1
- Temp. Settings per Day 1
- Agency Compliance UL,CUL
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions