Gray Joint and Crack Filler, 8.6 oz. Cartridge, Coverage: 30" @ 1/2" x 1/2"
- Item # 25F527
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 092507
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 13111001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Crack Fillers
- Item Joint and Crack Filler
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 2
- Container Size 8.6 oz.
- Container Style Cartridge
- Coverage 30" @ 1/2" x 1/2"
- VOC Less Than 1.72g/L
- Flash Point Great Than 200 Degrees F
- Starts to Harden 5 min.
- Full Cure Time 45 min.
- For Use On Surface Material Asphalt,Concrete
- Application Interior/Exterior Control Joints, Saw Joints, Concrete Surfaces, Industrial Floor, Heavy Duty Vehicle Traffic
- For Use With Standard Caulk Gun or Mfr. No. 900550
- Characteristics 1:1 Mixing Ratio, Injectable
- Meets ASTM
- Includes Mixing Nozzle
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
- Cured Color Family Grays
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Item # 25F528PC-XTREME
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.